New and Noteworthy
The 4th International Conference on Writing Analytics: Writing Analytics, Data Mining, and Student Success 2017.
The Journal of Writing Analytics and the University of South Florida invite proposals for papers to be given at the 4th International Conference on Writing Analytics: Writing Analytics, Data Mining, and Student Success. This two day conference will be held in St. Petersburg, FL on Thursday and Friday, January 12-13, 2017. The conference will provide a mix of featured speakers, who are leaders in the emerging field of Writing Analytics, as well as peer-reviewed presentations.
- Proposal submissions for the conference are due December 1st, 2016
- Proposal notifications for the conference acceptance will be sent December 5th, 2016
- Manuscripts for Journal of Writing Analytics are due January 30, 2017 (to allow discussion with authors in Tampa)
- Manuscripts are returned following peer review March 6, 2017
- Final accepted papers are due April 10, 2017
- Issue 1 of Analytics will be published June 5, 2017